RULES & REGULATIONS FOR BECOMING A MEMBER OF JAIN YUVA SANGHATAN
1. The membership is open only to Jains.
2. The Applying member should be in the age group of 21-35 years as on the date of application.
3. If selected, members will have to devote time sincerely for the various projects of the sanghatan.
4. If selected, members should attend the meetings regularly until otherwise intimidated to the office bearers for their inability to attend the meeting.
5. If selected, members should always be present at the functions. Projects whenever organised by the sanghatan.
6. If selected, members should work for the upliftment of Jain Community & to promote Jainism.
7. If selected, the members should follow rules & regulations of sanghatan strictly.
8. The selection committee will decide on your application and call for an interview.
9. The membership is open for limited members only.